Skip to main content

Day 34 - Double Cancellation?

My friend has gone.  She left coffee vouchers for me with her left-over points (money to be used at the shop here).  It made me cry.  She's gone.  It sucks.  I have no friend again.

Late last night, or early this morning, I got a pair of shoes.  I requested shoes to participate in activities.  If it is not raining tomorrow morning, I may join the charity walk which I missed last week.

It was a depressing day.  I made one affidavit and sent to the court for filing.  I intend to prepare a few more documents in case I want to hand them up to the court at the hearing but that's all what I can think of as a preparation for the hearing.

When I went to see a JP to swear my affidavit, I saw another woman whose visa was cancelled under s 501 as a result of her unlicensed driving.  She applied for the revocation of the cancellation of her visa.  That was denied.  So she has to appeal to the Federal Court.  Until she wins, she does not have a visa.  Of course, she doesn't have a visa.  That's why she is here.

But according to her, her case manager recently cancelled her visa again under s 116.  Well,,, I think no one can cancel a visa which is not existent...   But section 116 is in fact a cancellation provision so what she said to me does not sound like a fiction she made up.  What the hell is the Immigration doing....  The Immigration has always been crazy but it looks to be getting worse and worse these days....